Our center offers specialized treatment in occupational, physical and speech therapies for your infant or child through 35 months. We work closely with the Early Intervention Program through the State of Illinois and our therapists are credentialed through the State to treat Early Intervention patients.
Birth to Three Screenings
Free developmental screenings for children from infant to age 35 months are administered by our trained staff.
Please Contact Us Today to schedule a free screening.
The Illinois Interagency Council on Early Intervention’s “7 Key Principles of Early Intervention” serves as a guide for the outcomes we hope to achieve through our Early Intervention Training Model.
7 Key Principles of Early Intervention:
- Infants and toddlers learn best through every day experiences
- All families can enhance their children’s learning
- The primary role of the service provider is to work and support family members and caregivers in the child’s life
- The Early Intervention process is individualized and dynamic
- Outcomes are based on children’s and families’ needs and priorities
- The families’ needs, priorities and interests are addressed best by a primary provider who represents and receives team and community support
- Interventions with young children and families must be based on evidence based practices